Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

List of out of warranty costs for common repairs?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was saving up to get a used X directly from Tesla, but with the recent reduction of warranty to only 1 year and removal of pictures, I am considering buying from Carvana or some other third party. But of course, only problem is I can't buy extended warranty through those channels.

Does anyone know of a website or post somewhere listing common repairs for the X, and what the out of pocket costs are?

I need to weigh the risk of buying
the car unseen from Tesla with a short warranty, or being able to see and even test drive the car before buying it from 3rd party, but possibly shelling out $$$ for repairs later.

Was saving up to get a used X directly from Tesla, but with the recent reduction of warranty to only 1 year and removal of pictures, I am considering buying from Carvana or some other third party. But of course, only problem is I can't buy extended warranty through those channels.

Does anyone know of a website or post somewhere listing common repairs for the X, and what the out of pocket costs are?

I need to weigh the risk of buying
the car unseen from Tesla with a short warranty, or being able to see and even test drive the car before buying it from 3rd party, but possibly shelling out $$$ for repairs later.

site: X-Care - Xcelerate Auto
thread: Vendor - “X-Care EV Protection” - First 3rd Party Service Agreement for Model S, Model X and Model 3!

Se3FlRl.jpg

Reactions: ironwaffle