Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

List of superchargers and rates charged

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Such a simple request but I cannot find a route planner or even a simple list of chargers and their fee structure. We're getting ready to purchase our first Tesla and my wife asked the simple question how much would it cost to make a trip to xxx.
I can't answer it which is pretty ridiculous.

However, was an aside, I do know that using the average price Tesla gives there are 0 gas savings and they should remove that from their advertising. It's deceptive especially when you cannot even find out what you'll be charged for a trip. Now it doesn't prevent me from buying because I live in a low cost state and most charging is at home. But it just feels wrong.

Such a simple request but I cannot find a route planner or even a simple list of chargers and their fee structure. We're getting ready to purchase our first Tesla and my wife asked the simple question how much would it cost to make a trip to xxx.
I can't answer it which is pretty ridiculous.

However, was an aside, I do know that using the average price Tesla gives there are 0 gas savings and they should remove that from their advertising. It's deceptive especially when you cannot even find out what you'll be charged for a trip. Now it doesn't prevent me from buying because I live in a low cost state and most charging is at home. But it just feels wrong.
Generally it'll cost $ .25 to .28/kwh. All that information comes up on your dashboard map. It's always less than non-Tesla chargers, and when you need it, what does it matter? Yes, charging at home is better.