Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Long Island, NY - Little Neck (speculation)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The question should be how many 2018 are going to roll to 2019, unfortunately. We had a ton roll last December from 2017 to 2018 and I would think if you’ve not seen any signs of construction or at least a permit by now (mid-December), not happening.

I think most of all at this point will roll.

My guess for this location is the Douglaston Plaza parking lot. It has a BK, Fairway and stores. Plus, located by 495 and CIP.

1A8BC646-2490-45A0-B5CD-DF13B07B48C8.jpeg

It seems that all new installations on LI have come to a halt. That includes the new Service Center that was supposed to be coming to the Smithtown area for the last 2 years. That site is totally deserted with zero activity. I find this all a bit concerning.

Edit: I just read that work IS finally beginning on the Smithtown area service center. That’s a bit comforting.

Last edited:
Reactions: BZM3
It seems that all new installations on LI have come to a halt. That includes the new Service Center that was supposed to be coming to the Smithtown area for the last 2 years. That site is totally deserted with zero activity. I find this all a bit concerning.

Edit: I just read that work IS finally beginning on the Smithtown area service center. That’s a bit comforting.
Don’t forget Copiague.
Copiague, New York Supercharger

It seem like this location is unofficially cancelled. While it is still listed on google or tesla website (Find Us | Tesla)
But the location is no longer on the map where the Find Us map. Tesla added two supercharger location at Carle Place and Roslyn Heights tho. Anyone been to the Douglaston shopping area lately to see if any work was done?

Anyone been to the Douglaston shopping area lately to see if any work was done?
Haven't been there in about 5-6 weeks, nothing was done. Once the Lowes didn't get built, the BK and Grimaldi's closed, Macy's closed, Toys are Us closed - heck, even fairway closed. Food Bazar took over the Fairway location (and is such trash I tried it twice, and won't go back despite it being the easiest supermarket for me)