Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Little Plastic Tabs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Where can you get the little plastic tabs that hold the interior trim pieces in place? I believe they are just some kind of standard tab that isn't Tesla specific, but I have no idea how to get my hands on some. I've seen various videos online of guys that have broken some, but they never mentioned how to get more.

Asking because I believe a slightly broken one in the back might be causing a rattle, and I have to re-run some dash cam cables and don't want to break one without a back-up!

I needed some trim clips and, like you have found here, many say that they Toyota ones are the same. I took this advice and bought the cheapest ones I could find which ended up being a package of 100 pieces that took several weeks to arrive. Turns out they look very similar but don't quit fit the same. They don't have the little felt pads which you can likely transfer over w/o much issue. The primary problem I found is the length is different. They don't fit very well all from what I've found so I wouldn't recommend going this route unless you can get someone to negate what I've said with both first-hand experience and a direct link to a known compatible part.