Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Little weird dot on display screen

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am a Tesla newbie (white '20 M3 bought in January). I am an Angeleno, living near USC for about 40 years.

My first EV was a 1990 BMW I converted to EV in 2009; it is on YouTube (BMW EV Conversion Burns Rubber!!!").

I am very happy with my M3 with FSD, but am puzzled by a little red dot at top center of the screen; it is inside a black circle. When I tap on the dot, it is replaced by a smaller black circle, and nothing seems to happen. When I tap on it again, the red dot reappears.

Who can tell me: what is the dot for?

I am a Tesla newbie (white '20 M3 bought in January). I am an Angeleno, living near USC for about 40 years.

My first EV was a 1990 BMW I converted to EV in 2009; it is on YouTube (BMW EV Conversion Burns Rubber!!!").

I am very happy with my M3 with FSD, but am puzzled by a little red dot at top center of the screen; it is inside a black circle. When I tap on the dot, it is replaced by a smaller black circle, and nothing seems to happen. When I tap on it again, the red dot reappears.

Who can tell me: what is the dot for?
A picture is worth a thousand words.