Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Live Traffic on Nav

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got my MY on July 26 and just realized today that I don’t have live traffic on my nav. I now have the latest software so I’m not sure what’s going on. Does anyone else have this problem? I don’t know how to even contact Tesla about this. Do I set up a service appointment that will give me a software option? Any help is appreciated.

I got my MY on July 26 and just realized today that I don’t have live traffic on my nav. I now have the latest software so I’m not sure what’s going on. Does anyone else have this problem? I don’t know how to even contact Tesla about this. Do I set up a service appointment that will give me a software option? Any help is appreciated.

Just to be clear, you realize that if there is no traffic you won't see anything, right? There aren't "green" lines to indicate open traffic, just orange/red to indicate moderate/heavy (respectively). I find this annoying and wish green were an option, FWIW, but if there isn't any traffic sometimes you can't tell if it's working. Just FYI. Also, amazing that you got your MY 11 days into the future -- how does the pandemic look then and is your delorean in good shape after your trip (just kidding :)).

• Funny
Reactions: FrankTUTB
Yes I had a M3 for 2 years. The only color it shows is blue and that’s the route I’m taking. I finally realized it today because traffic was horrible and I thought why didn’t it show me another route. And that’s when I noticed it doesn’t show any traffic. And I meant June 26. My bad. So I have no orange, red, green, etc. just blue that is my route.

I don’t have the traffic light icon to allow me to turn live traffic on or off. I think Tesla just got it mixed up with my old M3 that I was paying $9.99 per month and cancelled that since I traded it in. And on my Tesla account there is a place to update my account to premium which I shouldn’t have to do for a year. So now it’s trying to find someone in Tesla that can help with this. The black hole!!

I don’t have the traffic light icon to allow me to turn live traffic on or off. I think Tesla just got it mixed up with my old M3 that I was paying $9.99 per month and cancelled that since I traded it in. And on my Tesla account there is a place to update my account to premium which I shouldn’t have to do for a year. So now it’s trying to find someone in Tesla that can help with this. The black hole!!
Did you find a fix? My Model Y has the same issue.