TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Looking for Dual Motor Model S

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by kholy, Aug 9, 2017.

1. kholy

kholy Member

Hi! I currently have a reservation on the model 3 but I am thinking that I may jump the gun and buy a used model S. I live in Cleveland, Ohio where it snows like crazy every year which is why i would want the dual motor for the S and/or 3

My goal is to stay in the 50-60's

• Like x 1
  2. kholy

kholy Member

Also would like AP (1 or 2)

3. kmistry1986

kmistry1986 Member

I am in Cleveland too and am in the exact same situation as you. We went to the dealership yesterday to take a MS for a spin and we are hooked!

• Like x 2
  4. Tom Harper

Tom Harper Member

I have a 2015 70D with AP1. 55k OBO. It does have a rebuilt title. PM me if interested.

5. Jgint

Jgint Member

I have a 70D about 45 min from Cleveland I will be selling soon. call me or text me for info 330-509-5316. I am looking to get around 60k for it. I have the tesla warrenty that was $4k that covers it until 100,000 miles as well. It is getting its annual inspection today so i know it is in perfect shape before I post it up for sale. No wrecks. Currently has approx 43k miles. AP1 Black with Black next gem leather seats, glossy obeche wood, 21" rims. New tires. Clean title. Ready for fast easy sale. Come see it anytime.

6. kholy

kholy Member

Which direction from Cleveland? I am east right now in Mentor, OH

7. Jgint

Jgint Member

I am in Vienna, OH 44473. Tesla has my car today doing annual service FYI so cant show it until it gets back. Feel free to give me a call.

8. kholy

kholy Member

anyone have much experience driving in snow with a RWD model S? I imagine with snow tires it is not too bad but i am curious

9. DMC-Orangeville

DMC-Orangeville 85D and John Deere 5100E

10. fasteddie7

fasteddie7 Member

Yes. My advice... Get AWD. I have a 2016 75d and needed a loaner once and was given an 85. At the time my garage was being worked on and had a gravel slope up to the entrance. It spun like crazy and I didn't think I was going to get up to the garage.

11. kholy

kholy Member

But i assume you didnt have Snow tires on there? Regardless of what i purchase i would be buying snow tires for the AWD or the RWD

12. fasteddie7

fasteddie7 Member

I don't know what was on the loaner, I can only say my AWD model did amazing in the snow this winter