Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for Dual Motor Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi! I currently have a reservation on the model 3 but I am thinking that I may jump the gun and buy a used model S. I live in Cleveland, Ohio where it snows like crazy every year which is why i would want the dual motor for the S and/or 3

My goal is to stay in the 50-60's

Reactions: Jgint
I have a 70D about 45 min from Cleveland I will be selling soon. call me or text me for info 330-509-5316. I am looking to get around 60k for it. I have the tesla warrenty that was $4k that covers it until 100,000 miles as well. It is getting its annual inspection today so i know it is in perfect shape before I post it up for sale. No wrecks. Currently has approx 43k miles. AP1 Black with Black next gem leather seats, glossy obeche wood, 21" rims. New tires. Clean title. Ready for fast easy sale. Come see it anytime.

I have a 70D about 45 min from Cleveland I will be selling soon. call me or text me for info 330-509-5316. I am looking to get around 60k for it. I have the tesla warrenty that was $4k that covers it until 100,000 miles as well. It is getting its annual inspection today so i know it is in perfect shape before I post it up for sale. No wrecks. Currently has approx 43k miles. AP1 Black with Black next gem leather seats, glossy obeche wood, 21" rims. New tires. Clean title. Ready for fast easy sale. Come see it anytime.

Which direction from Cleveland? I am east right now in Mentor, OH

anyone have much experience driving in snow with a RWD model S? I imagine with snow tires it is not too bad but i am curious
Yes. My advice... Get AWD. I have a 2016 75d and needed a loaner once and was given an 85. At the time my garage was being worked on and had a gravel slope up to the entrance. It spun like crazy and I didn't think I was going to get up to the garage.

Yes. My advice... Get AWD. I have a 2016 75d and needed a loaner once and was given an 85. At the time my garage was being worked on and had a gravel slope up to the entrance. It spun like crazy and I didn't think I was going to get up to the garage.

But i assume you didnt have Snow tires on there? Regardless of what i purchase i would be buying snow tires for the AWD or the RWD