Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Looking for Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a late 2019 X 7 seater with 25K miles.
Might sell for the right price. silver with black interior. In pretty mint shape. I’m in MA. Has full FSD.

Regardless if you buy mine, you want a Raven !!! Big difference. They started early 2019.

It has never seen a Service Center :)

PM me.

57B665CF-B53F-4792-BF4A-0E7781E0EAFB.png

Will see bought the extended warranty for 2 years 2k, will see what that does :) but. Comes with a 90 day warranty, not trying to pimp Vroom but will see! Tesla had a previously repaired car, same year more miles 75d for 67k and they don’t even show pictures. I’ll take the risk on this disaster and see where it lands!

I have a late 2019 X 7 seater with 25K miles.
Might sell for the right price. silver with black interior. In pretty mint shape. I’m in MA. Has full FSD.

Regardless if you buy mine, you want a Raven !!! Big difference. They started early 2019.

It has never seen a Service Center :)

PM me.
I'm interested if you still have it! pm me i'm not sure how to send a private message 😅