Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for P85 or P85+ >65k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also... as a + owner i would encourage you to get the + over the P. the difference in handling is night and day and a much more planted feel. On the flip side if you get a + be prepared to go through back tires a little faster
Sage advice. I've driven lots of Teslas including a P100DL. I far prefer the P85+ handling feel and balance. Rear bias, no understeer and corners like it is on rails. P85+ s built from the last week of September 2014 and early P85Ds will have this performance suspension and AP1. Then the performance suspension quietly went away. I am a lucky guy who got a P85+ Unicorn. Check out the "300" group on this forum. We are keeping track of all P85/+s with AP.

As soon as I have some time, im planning to trade in my 2014 P85+ for something bigger. I don't think I'll have the time to deal with the private sale process. Mine is black/black/carbon, 20k miles, everything except cold weather and RFS, vin around 35000, bought CPO less than 1yr ago so CPO warranty good for 3+ yrs. Only things I've done are full front PPF and photosync tint on all glass. If you're seriously interested and can make it an easy process, LMK. I'd really prefer that it go to someone who appreciates it, esp given how much I spent on the PPF and tint, rather than give it to a dealer and have it go who knows where.