Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for someone who can order a 12v battery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Even if it's not the BattMobile battery, any auto part store can sell you the battery. You just need to find the right size/specs which shouldn't be too difficult. Good videos on youtube to do the replacement yourself.

Other than the Battmobile battery (I think Element3 Batteries is the new name), NO 12V battery besides stock Tesla is correct. There is a correct dimension one available at BatteriesPlus but the positive and negative terminals are reversed and cables cannot reach, so don't try that one!

Buy the Battmobile and save a bunch of weight and future replacement headaches, especially since Tesla won't sell parts for your salvage car.

Other than the Battmobile battery (I think Element3 Batteries is the new name), NO 12V battery besides stock Tesla is correct. There is a correct dimension one available at BatteriesPlus but the positive and negative terminals are reversed and cables cannot reach, so don't try that one!

Buy the Battmobile and save a bunch of weight and future replacement headaches, especially since Tesla won't sell parts for your salvage car.

How much weight?

Why are you selling yours. Did it not do the job as they advertise??
Thread looks a bit confusing: Evoforce is selling a used Tesla lead acid 12V battery, not a Battmobile battery (If I'm wrong, I call first dibs on a Battmobile battery!)

I looked up Battmobile: their new name IS Element3 Batteries. According to their website, their lithium battery saves over 17 pounds from stock lead battery:
  • 35% of the weight of OEM battery (increase efficiency, 9.5lbs vs. stock @ 27lbs)

Thread looks a bit confusing: Evoforce is selling a used Tesla lead acid 12V battery, not a Battmobile battery (If I'm wrong, I call first dibs on a Battmobile battery!)

I looked up Battmobile: their new name IS Element3 Batteries. According to their website, their lithium battery saves over 17 pounds from stock lead battery:
  • 35% of the weight of OEM battery (increase efficiency, 9.5lbs vs. stock @ 27lbs)

Hmmmmm. Wonder if this would result in a quicker 1/4 mile ET....