Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for the Lighted Rear Appliqué

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EV Offer does recommend that older vehicles purchase a newer applique and then their kit will work for it. Just route the wire through the cabin to CANBUS and it works. Signals, park mode, charging, stop, reverse.
Thanks. I sort of thought my older applique would not be like the one in the video. You just confirmed it. When I read "use a box cutter to remove the letters, what went through my head was sawing off the raised aluminum embossed letters from the outside of the applique. I just knew already that would not be fun or easy". After the video, I see the newer applique is completely different.

Thanks. I sort of thought my older applique would not be like the one in the video. You just confirmed it. When I read "use a box cutter to remove the letters, what went through my head was sawing off the raised aluminum embossed letters from the outside of the applique. I just knew already that would not be fun or easy". After the video, I see the newer applique is completely different
Evoffer mentions 2015 and earlier S should buy an appliqués from the service center.

Attachments

• 44565C4C-C0BD-42D6-87D7-062EF2BBC7F6.jpeg
    44565C4C-C0BD-42D6-87D7-062EF2BBC7F6.jpeg
    248.1 KB · Views: 50