Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Looking to buy 1537264-00-B

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone,
I'm so sorry. I'm completely new here. I mean that I just bought a used Tesla Model 3 2018 and I just registered with this community.
And I have a couple of questions:
1. For my Tesla Model 3 2018 to be able to charge on CCS combo1 charger stations should I buy P 1537264-00-B part or 1092755-82-B, CCS, Retrofit part? some eBay sellers on my question recommended different parts. I'm confused.
2. If I will buy the correct part, can I replace it by myself or it must be a Tesla service only?
Thank you so much.

Hello everyone,
I'm so sorry. I'm completely new here. I mean that I just bought a used Tesla Model 3 2018 and I just registered with this community.
And I have a couple of questions:
1. For my Tesla Model 3 2018 to be able to charge on CCS combo1 charger stations should I buy P 1537264-00-B part or 1092755-82-B, CCS, Retrofit part? some eBay sellers on my question recommended different parts. I'm confused.
2. If I will buy the correct part, can I replace it by myself or it must be a Tesla service only?
Thank you so much.
Hey you really need to read the original post about this VERY carefully. If you had read it you wouldn't be asking these questions. Here is the link.

Yes you can do it yourself with some basic installation. It's mostly plug and play depending on what model you have (once again it's laid out in the original post)

Hey you really need to read the original post about this VERY carefully. If you had read it you wouldn't be asking these questions. Here is the link.

Yes you can do it yourself with some basic installation. It's mostly plug and play depending on what model you have (once again it's laid out in the original post)
honestly, I wasn't sure. I read this post but when I start to find a seller of P1537264-00-B part and asked them about my model and year some of them recommended me to buy 1092755-82-B. because of this confusion, I asked here. I hope that I can find the correct answer here.

I used the 00-B and bought it over the counter. Took about 30 mins to install plus 30 more for
Software update. The various warnings and thunks from the car is a bit nerve wracking but it worked perfectly. I have not seen any other recommendations for the ECU other than the 00-B for NA version cars