TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Looking to buy all weather Mats

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by insta, Feb 4, 2016.

1. insta

insta Member

Looking to buy all weather Mats

Looking to buy All weather mats for 2013 Tesla Model S 85 with Black interior. Any sellers or any suggestions from where to buy (other than the tesla site).

List Date: 2/4/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Looking to buy all weather Mats
    --------------------------------------
    On Sale For: $1.00

buynowbutton.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif

2. MileHighMotoring

Tesla site is the best - they are Weathertech brand but have the Tesla logo, and are a little cheaper than Weathertech to boot!

3. Vgsllc1

Vgsllc1 Member

i paid $200 plus tax at Tesla service center. i believe the weather tech is more expensive. someone were selling just the front two for $167~

4. mjcostajr

mjcostajr Member

I just ordered the redesigned all weather mats for my 70D (currently own the previous version - used for two months). When my new ones come in I wouldn't mind parting with my older ones for a good price. Apparently the new ones fit better with the next gen seat rails.