Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking to take over a lease on a model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hi everyone

This is my first post!!!

I am looking to see if someone might be looking to get out of their lease on a model X.

If so please let me know what you have , white or blue is always a plus.

Thanks everyone and once again thanks for having me!!

Hi, I have a black/black model X P100D. I took delivery in March of 2018, although the car is a late 2017 build. Has 13,500 miles on it. It's a 15k/year lease, so plenty of miles remaining. Payment is $1801 including 8.75% sales tax, $1654 without. It's a 6 seat interior with no center console. Let me know if you are interested, I am in Santa Barbara. Thanks, Alex

Last edited:
Hi, I have a black/black model X P100D. I took delivery in March of 2018, although the car is a late 2017 build. Has 13,500 miles on it. It's a 15k/year lease, so plenty of miles remaining. Payment is $1801 including 8.75% sales tax, $1654 without. It's a 6 seat interior with no center console. Let me know if you are interested, I am in Santa Barbara. Thanks, Alex
I'm assuming 36mo lease meaning you have 25mos left on it and roughly 1260mi/month. Offering any incentives? Sorry - I can't figure out how to pm you (maybe I need to post more first??)