Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking to upgrade stock 19s to 21s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am looking to upgrade from the stock 19s on my 2016 Model S 75 (245/45ZR19). The ones I am looking at are 21" staggered (eBay link here) that look really nice.

My question is, will I be able to simply swap them, or do I need a spacer/adapter of sort for the rears considering my stock wheels are not staggered. Basically, can standard 245 be swapped for the 265 (just the rears, per link above)?

I am looking to upgrade from the stock 19s on my 2016 Model S 75 (245/45ZR19). The ones I am looking at are 21" staggered (eBay link here) that look really nice.

My question is, will I be able to simply swap them, or do I need a spacer/adapter of sort for the rears considering my stock wheels are not staggered. Basically, can standard 245 be swapped for the 265 (just the rears, per link above)?
Make sure they include TPMS sensors, the listing you posted did not mention them and you will get a warning light if they are not included and synced to your car.

They do indeed look fantastic - if it were purely a question of aesthetics I’d have kept the 21’s on my car. But the cost, comfort and efficiency trade off switching to 19’s was more than worth it. Just something to consider.

That's a high ask for a set of Turbines. Forged 1st-gen Arachnids can be found for $2500-$2800 in the Parts For Sale forum here.

Might want to check this out:

(No affiliation with the seller.)