Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Losing height on rear left after sitting almost a week - any typical leaks?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The car has been sitting for almost a week, and I noticed today that it was about 30 mm lower in the rear left than the other corners. Which again means there is a leak somewhere..

Any typical places for a leak like this? Like, lines rubbing, distribution blocks, junctions or other things? Just trying to search such a small leak seems like trying to find the needle in the haystack..

The car has been sitting for almost a week, and I noticed today that it was about 30 mm lower in the rear left than the other corners. Which again means there is a leak somewhere..

Any typical places for a leak like this? Like, lines rubbing, distribution blocks, junctions or other things? Just trying to search such a small leak seems like trying to find the needle in the haystack..
Well, you already summed all possible leaking points so you're halfway there.

Only way to find out is use some soapy water to test for air bubbles. My best guess is the RL strut itself or a hose under the frunk near the valveblock.

Good luck and keep us updated.