Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Loss of LTE connection

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If not being able to wake the car was bad I've now totally lost LTE connection to the car which is really annoying as when I get into the car I have to remember to turn on WiFi so I can use live navigation, play spottily and allow tessellate to log my data.

I had a service appointment booked for next month to sort out some issues and have added this. Anyone else experiencing this?

Had the same problem with my car. I believe they had to change the LTE board. Symptoms were internment loss of LTE and following any software update. It eventually gave up completely. It may have been a problem with the mobile network that could only be resolved by provisioning a new card / IMEI.

Had the same problem with my car. I believe they had to change the LTE board. Symptoms were internment loss of LTE and following any software update. It eventually gave up completely. It may have been a problem with the mobile network that could only be resolved by provisioning a new card / IMEI.

First happened 2 days after delivery and then reconnected after a reboot. Then again recently and not been able to get it back.

I had this too two weeks ago. Result was 7 days at the service centre and new firmware for the connectivity board.

Oh wow. That's not going to be fun. Had a visit already booked to sort out other issues noted at delivery and was told no loaner but will get Uber Credits. Have added LTE to the list.