TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Lost and Found

Discussion in 'North America' started by Lloyd, Dec 15, 2014.

1. Lloyd

Lloyd Active Member

#1 Lloyd, Dec 15, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2014
    I found a very wet and soaked parcel shelf in the bushes at a supercharger recently. Please send PM where/when you left it if you would like it back.

I dried it out and it is functioning fine and does not appear to be damaged.

2. roblab

roblab Active Member

I would wonder if someone forgetting a parcel shelf would read this forum. I hope you put up a quick sign at the supercharger itself, as that's where I think I would go looking if I lost it, rather than on a forum.

It was good of you to pick it up and dry it out. Hope the owner finds it.

3. AMPUP

AMPUP Member

If no-one claims it I'll donate cash to your favorite charity to take it off your hands. At least then something good would come of it.

4. v12 to 12v

v12 to 12v Active Member

5. supratachophobia

supratachophobia Active Member

I found a pair of reading glasses at the Indy charger six months ago. Tesla didn't get any responses when they tried contacting previous supercharger users. A lost and found sticky would be nice.

On another note, I found and disposed of a bunch of trash at the Charlotte, NC supercharger. If you need it back, check the CVS trash can.