Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lost driver profile settings, FSDb, navigation settings, trips, etc. after scroll wheel reboot, cloud profile not showing back up in car

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure how many know this but depending on where you look Tesla vehicles are either ranked as the worst vehicles in the world for quality, or second worst. I love the self drive but I have had my 60k mileage M3 fixed more times than my last 2 toyotas that I drove each to 200k, combined.
I purchased a model Y and I am a stock holder. I have owned BMW, Mercedes, and Honda, Mazda, Saabs, etc...and never had to bring my car in for Maintenance with three months of purchase date (twice for two different problems) In fact I only visited the dealers for oil changes, and appointments were easier and faster. Almost all cars today have weather information application, 360 degree views, the radio displays the names of the music your listening to, and I did not have to worry about a car feature being removed in favor of something in the works, features that I missed. And from an investor point of view, every time good news comes out, the media finds a way to manipulate the news. I like the car and the Tesla goal, but I feel like I am being beat-up. Tesla is going to change the world eventually. Imagine the amount of unemployed people in the future because there will not be a need for anti-freeze, motor oil, transmission oil, a lot less gasoline usage, gasoline stations will be closing down, brake pads lasting twice as long, not counting robots building robots to build cars, all the car garages closing due to less parts breaking down and requiring to be replaced, and Full Self Driving.