Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Low voltage indicator

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I currently own a 2018 Model S 75D. Recently the Low voltage indicator came on. I checked the battery with a volt meter and it is reading 13+Volts even with the DC to DC converter disconnected. I don’t think it’s the battery because it’s only couple months old and its a Ohmmuu lithium battery designed to work with a model S. I tried doing a hard reset and the warning light is still on. Anybody as any idea or solution to this problem?

I checked Ohmmuu site for Tesla issues. They seem to indicate to go into service and change your tire configuration to do a hard reset of the car. When the car reboots change the tire configuration back and reboot again.i would contact Ohmmuu with any continuing issues. They do not want problems like this. Tesla doesn't care.

Thanks for the input . I went ahead and did a hard reset and also disconnected the dc to dc converter…The warning light is off now..And to think Tesla wanted to charge me $550 to install a new Agm battery 😵‍💫

12v replacement on a similar vintage Model S ran me $204 installed.

29A9CD58-B793-4DED-AE07-A5BFCAF57657.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: Rocky_H