TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Lowering springs - Tsportline

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by DA808EV, Sep 5, 2015.

1. DA808EV

DA808EV Member

Has anyone installed a set of these springs yet or have pics? I have the standard suspension and would like to lessen the gap in the wheel well.

2. Victory

Victory Member

Very interested to hear about the ride quality and etc too!

3. FlatSix911

FlatSix911 918 Hybrid

I am considering a set of their springs ... anyone know approximate installation cost?

https://tsportline.com/shop-tesla-aftermarket-accessories-products/model-s-lowering-springs/

Just noticed that the springs are not compatible with D models ... wonder why?

Model S Lowering Springs $499.00 Per Set
    Our Model S Lowering Springs improve the ride quality of the Tesla Model S by lowering the ride height by approximately 1″ (25.4mm) and improves handling for spirited enthusiasts and style minded drivers. Our Model S Lowering Springs are for Model S owners without the “Smart Air Suspension” option.
    Application: 85 and 90 only. Our lowering springs are incompatible with 60, 70, 70D, 85D and 90D.

Model_S_lowering_springs_1-500x334.jpg