Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Loyalty credits for supercharger miles, can I specify which vehicle they apply to?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I bought my Model Y last December I didn't realize that I received 10000 loyalty credits until about a couple weeks ago. Much to my delight I discovered I could cash them in for a roof rail kit for the Y which I've been pondering a while. I have a Model 3 from 2019 that I got the rails at time of purchase and always had some regret I didn't get them right away with the Y. Problem solved!

Now I have 1500 credits left, and want to apply them to supercharger miles. The catch is that I want those only to be used on the Y, and not on my 3. The free 6-months of supercharging were pinned to the Y when I bought it and just expired. When I go to redeem my credits for miles it doesn't ask me which vehicle to apply them to before I smash the "confirm" button.

Has anyone redeemed miles that has two vehicles and could tell me if you got to pin the miles to a specific vehicle?