Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I Have Literally No Use For My 10,000 Loyalty Credits

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
By purchasing a MYP yesterday they gave me 5K supercharger miles and one year premium connectivity. AB doesn’t apply to an MYP. I home charge and will barely use a fraction of those miles. The credits expire next year so I’m not sure if I can even use them to renew one year’s worth of premium connectivity. I already have a wall charger. I’ve already done the factory tour.

Is there anything I’m missing, other than stuff like t-shirts or other trinkets?

By purchasing a MYP yesterday they gave me 5K supercharger miles and one year premium connectivity. AB doesn’t apply to an MYP. I home charge and will barely use a fraction of those miles. The credits expire next year so I’m not sure if I can even use them to renew one year’s worth of premium connectivity. I already have a wall charger. I’ve already done the factory tour.

Is there anything I’m missing, other than stuff like t-shirts or other trinkets?
I had some extras that I ended up "selling" on here, basically letting people DM me to tell me what they want from the loot store and what they're offering. You can ship items directly to someone else (or at least you could late last year when I was doing this).

For that matter, if this is something you were interested in doing, I'm looking for a Model Y roof rack and would make you an offer.

Reactions: BroncoAZ

TRAVEL!!!!!!!

Get out and see the country!

I just read the fine print that the 5k charging miles expires in 6 months. Tesla basically gave me nothing, because I'm not going on a 5k mile trip (or 5x 1000 mile trips) in the next 6 months. For some reason I had it in my head we had 2 years to use the miles.

Not sure what the premium connectivity is. I bring my cell phone everywhere I go, so I have internet wherever I have cell service.

I just read the fine print that the 5k charging miles expires in 6 months. Tesla basically gave me nothing, because I'm not going on a 5k mile trip (or 5x 1000 mile trips) in the next 6 months. For some reason I had it in my head we had 2 years to use the miles.
Mine which came with a Model Y we took delivery on in early March expire in 2 years, yours should too.

When they were first loaded in my account the expiration was in 6 months - a few days later it updated to 2 years.

Reactions: redpoint5

Not sure what the premium connectivity is. I bring my cell phone everywhere I go, so I have internet wherever I have cell service.
It should be two years. Multiple people have reported that the six month expiration corrects itself within a few days with no intervention required.

who told you that it was over 2 years? Isn't it always over 6 months?

Reactions: cdswm3
Tow hitch install for $1300? Could be used for a bike rack or other towing duties.

I see a bunch of new in box accessories like roof racks and mobile chargers on marketplace for 60-75% of retail, and others advertising they will send you a new mobile charger if you use their referral code. I assume the new in box accessories are people turning credits into cash. I’d be in for a mobile charger.

It's spring! Get out and start taking those trips.