Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Performance (Stealth TM3) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery today of my P3D- and I got to enjoy it for about 13 miles before I got a flat tire. :( 20 minute phone call and a 90 minute wait didn't seem that long though because it just gave me time to check everything out on my new toy. Got a loaner wheel so I was back on the road and we finally made it home. (after driving it around and testing out autopilot and the summons feature)

The delivery process was pretty easy. I think from reading these forums I was expecting it to be packed but I got there early and they got me out early. Checked out the car, signed some paperwork, and I was on my way. The wait after ordering was definitely worth it because I couldn't be happier with the car. Can't wait to see what day 2 brings tomorrow. :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_8545.jpg
    IMG_8545.jpg
    597.5 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_8552.jpg
    IMG_8552.jpg
    601.9 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_8556.jpg
    IMG_8556.jpg
    606.9 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_8570.jpg
    IMG_8570.jpg
    483.7 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_8589.jpg
    IMG_8589.jpg
    297.5 KB · Views: 56
Took delivery today of my P3D- and I got to enjoy it for about 13 miles before I got a flat tire. :( 20 minute phone call and a 90 minute wait didn't seem that long though because it just gave me time to check everything out on my new toy. Got a loaner wheel so I was back on the road and we finally made it home. (after driving it around and testing out autopilot and the summons feature)

The delivery process was pretty easy. I think from reading these forums I was expecting it to be packed but I got there early and they got me out early. Checked out the car, signed some paperwork, and I was on my way. The wait after ordering was definitely worth it because I couldn't be happier with the car. Can't wait to see what day 2 brings tomorrow. :cool:

Congrats! Bummer on the flat, but I'm glad everything went well! I ordered the same config and am taking delivery on Sunday! Enjoy!

Reactions: MobbsThree

Wow. You must have been surprised at that one! Was it a blowout -or something simple like a nail? Well, enjoy!

Reactions: MobbsThree
Wow. You must have been surprised at that one! Was it a blowout -or something simple like a nail? Well, enjoy!

Couldn't really tell what caused it and the guy swapped everything out so quick that by the time I remembered to look he had already loaded it up in his truck. I was going to ask to see it but at that point I just wanted to get back on the road and beat some traffic.

It sucked but it didn't ruin the day.

Couldn't really tell what caused it and the guy swapped everything out so quick that by the time I remembered to look he had already loaded it up in his truck. I was going to ask to see it but at that point I just wanted to get back on the road and beat some traffic.

It sucked but it didn't ruin the day.

At least you weren't doing 120MPH with a blowout! Enjoy!

Happy to see they let you take delivery today even though they canceled your appointment. It seemed pretty slow today so that worked out. Enjoy!
Here’s a pic of one of the sales people. I ended up waiting for almost 2 hrs for car prep so got to watch everyone take rainbow pictures...happy Black Friday!!!
277B398B-468B-4931-8233-D82837586EE0.jpeg

Most everyone there is pretty new. I know a lot more about Teslas for sure lol

Picking up today at Costa Mesa! Ordered 11/21, got delivery text yesterday, had it scheduled for 12/3 (earliest option provided was 12/2). Emailed the delivery team this morning to find out if I can pick it up this weekend, got a call back, and turns out I can! White/black, 19”s

Took delivery in morning today Fremont hub and everything went fine. It was lightly populated and process went really smooth. The only change we wanted was to add my wife’s name as well to registration. Looked over car in/out and found no issues and drive back home in Rain went well! Really excited and spent more time home in configuring settings. The software came with v10.1.
BBF6563F-E6BB-457B-B4F4-59A5A13B44E4.jpeg

Got my VIN yesterday (San Diego) order the 11/14 LR AWD FSD .. then heard about sleepers got a call on Black Friday that I got one in preproduction with a VIN. NOW just waiting on a delivery date. Does anyone know how to make the financing reflect that you are trying to put more money down on top of the trade in? I want all of it taken care of by Monday so that.. fingers crossed... get to accept delivery this upcoming week!