Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD vs LR AWD (Stealth) Performance resale value?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
just think of how many times youll have to say "Its a performance, trust me!" while owning the stealth..

while the performance + has its balls visibly dangling for all to see..

I think only incredibly insecure people are worried about that. The Model 3 is not an aggressive or particularly great looking (gonna get a lot of hate for that) car in the first place, and one of the most common complaints is that the Performance barely looks different from a regular one.

I think only incredibly insecure people are worried about that. The Model 3 is not an aggressive or particularly great looking (gonna get a lot of hate for that) car in the first place, and one of the most common complaints is that the Performance barely looks different from a regular one.

Yeah, you're right. The model 3 doesn't look aggressive or great looking.

l1vt5caoi45z.png

I placed an order for an LR AWD a few weeks ago, and each time I've called the sales office, they've suggested to match me with a Stealth Performance from inventory (in production or pre-production). They gave me a VIN to check if it would affect insurance premiums (it didn't, although insurers might eventually care about the "C" digit in the VIN). I don't have any pressing need for the extra oomph or track mode, but do folks reckon it'll retain value better than a regular LR AWD vehicle?

Yes resale will be better. It's an extra $2,000 and way more fun to drive. You dont need the extra power but it sure is fun. I would jump on a stealth in a heartbeat. Ive had mine for a week and love it. You wont regret it.