Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Class act Tesla, My financing details on my reservation page reflect the new pricing, I did not have to do anything!
Relieved some anxiety on my end!

I cant imagine waiting years to get this car, 9 days so far and killing me!

I was speaking with a sales rep at Tesla earlier today, he surprised me when he said a certain batch of orders were automatically updated to the new pricing. He said even the ones very close to delivery they'll update the pricing for but it'll be a more manual process.

Let us know how it goes! We ordered a P3D on 7/9. Flying to Phoenix from Roswell, NM to pickup at the Tempe location.

Will do. Although we changed our order today to remove the sport wheels and go with the 18” aero wheels. We plan on getting after market wheels so we went with the no cost wheel option. I hope this change didn’t move our delivery date out further.

It was quite nice to see the updated pricing reflected automatically yesterday. Ordered July 3rd. Today marks 2 weeks with no VIN etc. Called Tesla to check on the status and was informed that 2 weeks was a minimum and it was likely a four week lead time for new deliveries especially on the east coast. Stuck in Tesla purgatory so I am spending time lining up charging options and browsing accessories (and stalking forums).