Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Okay.. for the delivery texts, eastcoast yesterday, uppermidwest today.. and hopefully some love in the western states tomorrow (Phoenix)???
Day 23 of complaining.. will check in tomorrow.
And if anyone sees this waiting for their white/black AWD.. any one receive vin or delivery text in AZ,CA, NV, UT, ID, CO, OR, WA?
No news yet - ordered white/black AWD on 7/28 in UT

Wow, so many white with black interior orders...I thought I would be the rare bird! I was going to order red but eventually talked myself into the white because it was a multi-coat paint job that seems to be pretty nice - for free. The other darker colors were out because my wife was worried we would be 11% more likely to be in an accident. Anyway, ordered on 8/15, no VIN yet, car needs to make the journey from Fremont all the way to Sacramento.

Reactions: akshaykumar
Ordered Midnight Silver on Aug 12, with 19 inch wheels in Utah - still no VIN.

Looking at the order tracking spreadsheet Teslike Model 3 Survey #2 I see that 19 inch wheels is what's likely causing VIN delay. Sad.

My "View Source" shows this:

Code:
"DeliveryDetails":{"Delivery":true,"DeliveryEstimateDate":{"expectedDelivery":"Estimated delivery","minMonth":"Oct.","minYear":"'19","maxMonth":"Dec.","maxYear":"'19","copyOverrideExists":true,"copyOverride":"Estimated Delivery: within 2 weeks from order placed date"

The "copy override" says "within 2 weeks", which means by next Monday. I doubt I'm going to get it by next Monday, but I hope it's going to be some time soon, not in October! :)

I got a surprise message from Reno delivery center this morning. My car is ready for pickup. I chose 08.31.
Hope everyone can get their car soon!
Ordered same car (Minnesota) on 8/13. VIN assigned today (8/20) and delivery on 8/27 - exactly 2 weeks.

Interesting to see those data points. I ordered on 8/5 with the exact same config, still no VIN yet. My delivery location is Reno, Nevada. I guess Tesla ship out orders on east coast first.

Im very curious to know whether or not the source code of the webpage gives accurate results.

The source code on my page says "estimated delivery" "MinMonth: oct"

I sure as hell hope ill get it by the end of august or sometime in september.

I also noticed that MinMonth line in my source code, but I am set for delivery next week. So, don't worry about that.

Reactions: newowner365