Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered my LR AWD Model 3 on 14 Aug, and although the order process was very easy, from my cell phones browser, since then I've had to call the service centre in Calgary many times just to figure out things such as my trade-in which still shows as pending.

I finally got an email on Sat saying that they should have my car by the end of the week, then it will take 1 - 2 more weeks for them to ship it to Winnipeg.

That means that I should have it by the latest on 27 Sep if everything works out. We'll see if that is the case. Not bad for an original delivery estimate of within two weeks of the order...

I just checked my account and a VIN has magically appeared! No text yet and my SA doesn't have any guidance as to when to expect delivery. For the record, I ordered on 8/3, White on White, FSD, 18 Aero. This wait has been unbearable, made worse by lack of proper communication from anyone. I'm trying to wipe that distaste from my overall experience.

I just checked my account and a VIN has magically appeared! No text yet and my SA doesn't have any guidance as to when to expect delivery. For the record, I ordered on 8/3, White on White, FSD, 18 Aero. This wait has been unbearable, made worse by lack of proper communication from anyone. I'm trying to wipe that distaste from my overall experience.

Was this on the source page or on the actual webpage?

Ordered on 9/8 (missed the 2000 mile super charger referral by a few days, oh well) - White, AWD, Black Interior, 18" aero.

Today I emailed the delivery manager on when I will get my VIN, she said delivery is looking to be 3-4 weeks here in Austin but hopefully will get here sooner.

Sales rep asks me if I want to buy an LR AWD Gray which currently available locally. $1000 more and not the color I want. Nope!

Will wait it out a bit.

Ordered on 9/8 (missed the 2000 mile super charger referral by a few days, oh well) - White, AWD, Black Interior, 18" aero.

Today I emailed the delivery manager on when I will get my VIN, she said delivery is looking to be 3-4 weeks here in Austin but hopefully will get here sooner.

Sales rep asks me if I want to buy an LR AWD Gray which currently available locally. $1000 more and not the color I want. Nope!

Will wait it out a bit.

Is your delivery manager Alex by chance?

M3 AWD White on white with 19" w/ FSD
Ordered 8/24
Got a text today to schedule delivery. Delivery scheduled for 9/13! When I called last week they said Colorado and Arizona should be getting shipments thoughtout this week and next week. I was skeptical but it sounds right!