Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hoping so hard that this is going to happen this week! I have never been so glued to my phone.

Good luck with your delivery! Where are you picking up? We are in the Denver area.
Thanks I'm super stoked! I'm picking it up Broadway Littleton and I called them last week and they said Colorado and Arizona should be receiving "large" quanties this week and next week. May the Tesla gods be kind to you!

Thanks I'm super stoked! I'm picking it up Broadway Littleton and I called them last week and they said Colorado and Arizona should be receiving "large" quanties this week and next week. May the Tesla gods be kind to you!

Littleton for us too! We had heard they were supposed to get "a whole bunch" this week and next week, so here's hoping!

Perhaps we'll see you at the Denver club :)

Reactions: SnoTropper
It is with a heavy heart and tears in my eyes I have an announcement to make. I will have to leave this fine group. I am no longer waiting...

My VIN number is here!

I pick up the car tomorrow Sept 11.
Hope that is not a bad date.

Condolences for all the people that didn't come home on 09/11/2001.

Otherwise a happy day.

Delivery center (Tempe, AZ) just called me to ask if I could move delivery date from 9/14 to 9/12. Apparently it will be delivered tonight but dont want to do the delivery tonight. They said it would help out alot because their parking lot will be overcrowded. 7/28 order white/black LR 18s

Hi. Just checked. No. It's still there!

Hi bdelrizzo;
I checked, for the 10,000 time, the source code this AM. Saw a VIN number. Called my local dealer and asked them to check about a delivery date. On hold a couple of minutes and got a delivery date the next day. And like you, there was no change in the 'request a change'. It was still there. After I emailed our loan docs to the delivery person, my account page changed. It shows my RN # and the VIN. Still later that night, I got the Delivery Appointment that showed up on the Right side of the screen, Just under "Your Model 3", RN#, and VIN. This is when viewing on a laptop/desktop.

Also the MVPA (motor vehicle purchase agreement) was there to View and Print.

GOOD LUCK!

Hi bdelrizzo;
I checked, for the 10,000 time, the source code this AM. Saw a VIN number. Called my local dealer and asked them to check about a delivery date. On hold a couple of minutes and got a delivery date the next day. And like you, there was no change in the 'request a change'. It was still there. After I emailed our loan docs to the delivery person, my account page changed. It shows my RN # and the VIN. Still later that night, I got the Delivery Appointment that showed up on the Right side of the screen, Just under "Your Model 3", RN#, and VIN. This is when viewing on a laptop/desktop.

Also the MVPA (motor vehicle purchase agreement) was there to View and Print.

GOOD LUCK!
(cross posting) Did you or anyone else receive an email called "Prepare for Your Model 3 Delivery" with a bunch of things to follow up on including delivery location, driver's license, vehicle insurance, etc.? I just got one and when I click on any of the links, it just takes me back to my tesla account, where most of this information is already uploaded and has been for 6 weeks. In addition, there is no place on the tesla account page (that I could find) to designate a "delivery location." See attached screenshot. Any ideas? Can they not even get a simple email correct?

Attachments

• teslaorder..jpg
    teslaorder..jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 61
(cross posting) Did you or anyone else receive an email called "Prepare for Your Model 3 Delivery" with a bunch of things to follow up on including delivery location, driver's license, vehicle insurance, etc.? I just got one and when I click on any of the links, it just takes me back to my tesla account, where most of this information is already uploaded and has been for 6 weeks. In addition, there is no place on the tesla account page (that I could find) to designate a "delivery location." See attached screenshot. Any ideas? Can they not even get a simple email correct?

I received a similar email although everything marked as “required” was already provided in my account. For some reason, I received the email almost 30 days after I had placed the order. The wait continues...

Delivery center (Tempe, AZ) just called me to ask if I could move delivery date from 9/14 to 9/12. Apparently it will be delivered tonight but dont want to do the delivery tonight. They said it would help out alot because their parking lot will be overcrowded. 7/28 order white/black LR 18s
Congratulations! I placed the order on 8/10. Hoping get my delivery scheduled soon.

@Yeldah @alex-kovshovik

My rep texted me an hour ago with my VIN (not showing on my account yet), and I got a message to schedule for delivery, check with your rep for VIN if you haven’t got it yet. Us Utahns are finally seeing progresses!

Congratulations. I'm jealous.

So I really don't have a rep yet. I have gotten one text from someone. I have sent a couple messages back and no reply. I actually sent another one this morning asking for an update but nothing so far. But you have given me some hope.

I received a similar email although everything marked as “required” was already provided in my account. For some reason, I received the email almost 30 days after I had placed the order. The wait continues...
Thanks! I got the text this morning to schedule a pick up from the Fremont factory. First date was Saturday. I'm taking it and driving the car to a Fremont detailer for PPF and tint. They need to keep it for about 4 to 5 days for the full car PPF. My account shows the VIN and appointment pickup now, but strangely I don't have a purchase agreement yet. I can however, shop for Tesla insurance which is about 200 bucks cheaper per year than what I have with allstate.

Reactions: HiO2
Ordered White on White AWD LR with 19" sports wheels on August 30, bay area, no VIN, no updates.
Interesting turn of events. I've been checking Fremont inventory every 30min or so. I saw a vehicle that exactly matches mine early in the morning, I immediately called Tesla agent and told her to match it to my RN, she did, now I have a VIN, delivery date, and Tesla Insurance ( 113$/month ). I checked the VIN, it is 51K..., so it is right out of the oven from Fremont Factory. Will be picking up there on Saturday, so 2 weeks from order to delivery for me ( although I got lucky ).

First post!

I ordered a LR AWD / Deep Metallic Blue / Black Interior / Aero Wheels on 8/16/19 and I'm located in the Bay Area. Heard nothing for over a week so I called the sales rep at the Walnut Creek showroom which I visited a few weeks prior. While on the phone she mentioned she was going to use some tool to check expected build date, put me on hold for a few seconds, then came back and told me an expected build date of 9/7/19 with a delivery of 9/8/19.

Anyone else heard of this "tool" to check expected build/delivery dates? I've never seen anyone mention this before!

Just checked the Tesla site and it was updated asking for payment confirmation. I checked VIN and it was in the system, so it's finally happening! Been about 3.5wks since I ordered.