Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am so exciting!! Finally see vin in source code!! Mvpa is attached!! Also, is it normal to pay first as a normal process before seeing the car?

ordered 10/11, LR AWD white/black, no FSD.
Wow, this is the closest to my order I’ve seen. Same exact car, Also Bay Area (San Jose), and ordered the day before you, (10/10). Where’s my VIN? :(

But I’m very happy for you. :)

Wow, this is the closest to my order I’ve seen. Same exact car, Also Bay Area (San Jose), and ordered the day before you, (10/10). Where’s my VIN? :(

But I’m very happy for you. :)
Very happy for him too!

But what did we do wrong!:p No VIN, nothing. SA snarled at me today as if I was asking for a free car! I get that they are frazzled, but then again ... why is delivery so random?

I am so exciting!! Finally see vin in source code!! Mvpa is attached!! Also, is it normal to pay first as a normal process before seeing the car?

ordered 10/11, LR AWD white/black, no FSD.

Thank you for this update this is super exciting I ordered the exact same configuration on 10/14 and I am based in CO I hope that we get lucky soon!! May I ask - did you get the 19' sports wheels or not?

I also received my vin this morning! Ordered on 10/25 AWD white/black aeros. The vin was in my source code right above my trade in info. The chrome Tesla vin finder extension did not find it. I’m very happy I looked in the source code manually.
congrats!! maybe u just have an older version of vin finder. Mine just pops up and says you a been assigned a vin. Good luck w next step of delivery!

• Funny
Reactions: neorobo