Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My order is from 7/7 for a White/White LR AWD, no FSD, 18" wheels. Estimated delivery always said 4-8 weeks from time of order. I haven't heard anything from Tesla since placing the order.
I also haven't submitted for credit approval yet, as I read you should wait until you have a car assigned and a delivery date, and the credit approval might expire if you are waiting too long.

Ordered a Red LR AWD with 18s on 7/5 and was given a 3-5 week estimate. Ended up changing my order to a White LR AWD with 18s on 7/28 and it still tells me 3-5 weeks. Only thing I havent done yet is the insurance since I dont have a VIN yet. I have not received a text about delayed delivery. Wonder what the method to their madness is with the delivery process.

Ordered 28/7 in the UK. no word yet, but i am holding off signing the lending agreement till I offload my current car, as im not entirely sure how much im getting for it!

Tesla sales reps seem adamant this wont hold up the delivery date, but am still skeptical. Anyone else had a similar situation and got a delivery date ok?

Ordered a Red LR AWD with 18s on 7/5 and was given a 3-5 week estimate. Ended up changing my order to a White LR AWD with 18s on 7/28 and it still tells me 3-5 weeks. Only thing I havent done yet is the insurance since I dont have a VIN yet. I have not received a text about delayed delivery. Wonder what the method to their madness is with the delivery process.

The second half of the quarter, deliveries start to the east coast US then finish at the west coast. Depends on configurations as well. Lots of different variables as to which cars get sent out first.