Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
According to the SA in Tampa, the car is in Birmingham, awaiting further transportation. ETA 17 September. Really?
I was told sept 2 delivery Tampa and I’d have my vin on Tuesday by SA, didn’t get my vin but got a 2-4 weeks more auto text and no word from SA. I think they are just giving false hopes. I talked to online chat and they said they should have never told me that lol.

I was told sept 2 delivery Tampa and I’d have my vin on Tuesday by SA, didn’t get my vin but got a 2-4 weeks more auto text and no word from SA. I think they are just giving false hopes. I talked to online chat and they said they should have never told me that lol.

2 weeks ago I heard 2 September as well after the VIN supposedly showing up on Monday. Got the VIN today. Sounds like some time between the 2nd and 17th mine will show up. Keep asking the Tampa SC. They have been very responsive to me.

Stopped in to the Tampa Intl Mall SC today. Assisted by a very nice SA. He took the time to show me the production page for my car. It's birthday (yes, birthday!) was 8/25. It is still in California awaiting rail transportation to Birmingham. Once there, it will be trucked to Tampa. When loaded on the truck, a delivery date to Tampa will be generated and the SC will call to set a delivery date to me. ETA to Tampa right now is 9/13. Counting the days!

Reactions: NpOverspeed
Stopped in to the Tampa Intl Mall SC today. Assisted by a very nice SA. He took the time to show me the production page for my car. It's birthday (yes, birthday!) was 8/25. It is still in California awaiting rail transportation to Birmingham. Once there, it will be trucked to Tampa. When loaded on the truck, a delivery date to Tampa will be generated and the SC will call to set a delivery date to me. ETA to Tampa right now is 9/13. Counting the days!
What is on the production page besides the birthday?

I called today to ask about any updates. Mainly only because my SA called me last week and was confident that I’d get my vin# by Tuesday and the car would be delivered by the 2nd. So I gave them til today to hope that they would call with a update but I guess that means I had to haha. Guy I spoke to seemed to be more straight forward with me. Said no vin yet, should be leaving factory today or tomorrow. Prob 2 weeks. Which puts it over the original 8 weeks now.

It seems like nobody who ordered the LR AWD in the last couple weeks of July have vins yet, except for the Canada orders. I ordered LR AWD, Black/Black, 19" wheels, FSD on 7/28. Nothing. Just the 2-4 week text last Tuesday. Getting antsy seeing all these people who ordered early to mid August, get vins and delivery dates.

It seems like nobody who ordered the LR AWD in the last couple weeks of July have vins yet, except for the Canada orders. I ordered LR AWD, Black/Black, 19" wheels, FSD on 7/28. Nothing. Just the 2-4 week text last Tuesday. Getting antsy seeing all these people who ordered early to mid August, get vins and delivery dates.

Sameee, I ordered 7/25. I wake up every day anticipating a text from my SA, but never happens haha.

I ordered mine from Oakville Canada the last week of July ... still nothing except the 3-5 week text last week ‍♂️ .. kills me too seeing all the deliveries with orders place after mine lol