Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lucid (Atieva) reveal is December 14th. I'll be there, let you know afterwards.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

gene

Supporting Member
Feb 11, 2013
Santa Barbara, CA
A small audience, by invite only, will be at Lucid's reveal in Fremont on the 14th of December. There has been a lot of hard work put into this car by some dedicated EV engineers. After the event I'll be allowed to tell you what I know. At this time I know absolutely nothing about the car, I've only been invited, my contact shares nothing with me, he's been 100% secretive. But you can check in here on the 15th or 16th, I'll let you know what I learned.

As the auto manufacturers (except Tesla) are already requesting of Trump to lower emissions and EV requirements, I am hoping EV only manufacturers all the success possible!

Lucid-Motors-Sedan-quarter-panel-details.jpg

looks cheap... particularly if it's just ornamental.

Two thumbs up for the quasi ram-jet/scram-jet style of forced air, both for cooling and for de-turbulentizing (sorry!, but "laminarilizing" is even worse!) the rear.

I'm sure the non-stealth version will look a lot less kludgy. It had better!

• Funny
Reactions: gene
Well this is a bummer. I've been on the Atieva email list for a while now and I've not seen any information regarding this. Heck, I even applied for a job there over a year ago. I just went to the Lucid site and signed up for information (which should be a duplicate).

Well this is a bummer. I've been on the Atieva email list for a while now and I've not seen any information regarding this. Heck, I even applied for a job there over a year ago. I just went to the Lucid site and signed up for information (which should be a duplicate).
You had to "know" somebody. There are only 200 allowed and most are likely journalists.