Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lull in OTA updates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
C0E3E210-0C8F-42A8-B222-FF6399253A5F.jpeg
Currently downloading 2020.48.35.5 too.

I don’t see anything new…

Last edited:
48.35.5 installing

I picked up my LR AWD MY a week ago. It's a 2021 model with VIN 105xxx. It has software version 2020.39.110 which seems to me to be outdated based on what I see on Teslafi. But when I check software, message is that no updates are available. Wifi connection seems ok.

I did soft reset but no change. Do you folks agree that my MY should be on a newer version? If so, how do I contact Tesla to ask them to push update out to me?

Thanks

I picked up my LR AWD MY a week ago. It's a 2021 model with VIN 105xxx. It has software version 2020.39.110 which seems to me to be outdated based on what I see on Teslafi. But when I check software, message is that no updates are available. Wifi connection seems ok.

I did soft reset but no change. Do you folks agree that my MY should be on a newer version? If so, how do I contact Tesla to ask them to push update out to me?

Thanks
You have the only known version that supports the heated steering wheel. It should be included in the latest release soon.