Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3 “no longer in your Tesla account”

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got that message yesterday while in Tesla app. Scared the bejesus out of me. I wondered " WTF ? ".

And when I went to Tesla's website I got another shock. It showed my car being a red Model S!!!!

I said " I'll take that deal ".

Although actually I would rather have my T3.

Anyways I relogged in and after awhile they straighted out the my car thing and now it's showing my whited T3.

I had gone on the configurator and compared what the same car would cost now to what I paid 13 days ago .. $2500 less, and I was worried I had bought another car by accident.

Dunno what was going on with their website but it eventually straightened out.

I called in to Tesla and they said that a lot of people were experiencing this. She suggested deleting the app and redownloading. I did that and had to again choose to have my iPhone work as a key. All was fine again after that. She said they were hoping they could resolve the problem on their end by the end of the day, but wasn’t sure they could get it fixed by then.

I'm getting this problem now. Picked up my Model 3 a week ago and it worked fine for 4 days, but every day since this is happening multiple times a day. Sometime when I log in again, I get another message saying that I have no products in my Tesla account. It's always worked on a retry - thankfully.

Reactions: jjrandorin
I'm getting this problem now. Picked up my Model 3 a week ago and it worked fine for 4 days, but every day since this is happening multiple times a day. Sometime when I log in again, I get another message saying that I have no products in my Tesla account. It's always worked on a retry - thankfully.

Its not just you... its happened to me a few times since updating to V10. The car disappears from my phone app, an d it just shows my tesla leased solar system. swiping back to the car shows it initially like its new on my account, (sort of shadowed out), and then it pops back in there.

Its definitely on their end, so I wouldnt worry about it too much, just log out of the app and back in if you need to. Also, Kudos for finding a relevant thread on this site instead of just starting another one #thumbup