Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3 and TeslAA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had it working fine for a while, then didn't use it for a while, then got the latest software update (2022.12.1) and the browser started differently (didn't keep my AndroidWheels page loaded). After turning on the hotspot, turning on WiFi in the M3, then loading the app, starting the service, then loading the page in the M3 browser it just gives a grey screen.

Anyone have TeslAA still working after 2022.12.1?

Doing further testing I found that the browser works while in Drive (I can load fast.com) but the AndroidWheels website doesn't work/load.
I checked with the developer in Slack and it looks like with 2022.12.1 Tesla has disabled video via browser while in Drive, so it looks like that was a big showstopper for TeslAA. It sounds like the developer has a beta that might fix with pictures (instead of video).

Last edited:
Doing further testing I found that the browser works while in Drive (I can load fast.com) but the AndroidWheels website doesn't work/load.
I checked with the developer in Slack and it looks like with 2022.12.1 Tesla has disabled video via browser while in Drive, so it looks like that was a big showstopper for TeslAA. It sounds like the developer has a beta that might fix with pictures (instead of video).
The trigger is probably bitrate because website-based streaming music doesn't work when in D either.