Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3 AWD delivery date expectation (ordered on April 10th)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone,
I ordered the model 3 AWD black on black with 18" wheels and autopilot, on the 10th of April from Oakville Ontario Canada and I'm checking with Tesla's employee everyday to see if he can give me an expected date, but he keep checking their inventory and can't find any similar or if mine has arrived.
My Tesla account still shows drafting..., And delivery should be within two weeks from order.
Based on your previous experience, how much longer do you think??
Thanks in advance!

Thanks for your response. I just got a confirmation for delivery date on my Tesla account and it's on the 1st of May 2019

I'll keep you all posted on any updates, if any member is expecting a delivery in Oakville Ontario Canada please share your delivery date if you got one

Thanks for your response. I just got a confirmation for delivery date on my Tesla account and it's on the 1st of May 2019

I'll keep you all posted on any updates, if any member is expecting a delivery in Oakville Ontario Canada please share your delivery date if you got one

Here hoping Tesla can work some MSRP magic with Transport Canada Admissibility for EV Rebate $5000. Your May 1st delivery date could be a blessing.

Hi everyone, just a quick update.
I asked my sale advisor today, if my model 3 will come with HW3 or not based on what Elon said on todays Tesla Autonomy Investors Day keynote, and he said that he is not 100% sure, but he knows that it was built on the 17th of April 2019.

What do you think? Will it come with the HW3 even though I didn't purchase the FSD?

Also, he said it's now in transit somewhere in Chicago. How much longer do you think before it gets to Oakville, Ontario?

Nice! I ordered a P3D with FSD off the site on April 15, I'm in Brampton. Sitting at drafting right now, hopefully it comes next week!

Did you also do a $3200 deposit? My current finance terms balance says -$117 .. not complaining lmao, just curious if this happened to anyone else