Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3 In the Wild - South Florida

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not an exciting topic, but yesterday was the first time I have seen a M3 out in the wild in South Florida (blue). Coincidentally I ended up seeing another earlier today (silver). I did check out the demo one in Aventura a few weeks ago, but pretty cool to see them out and about. The blue looked pretty sharp. I guess it won't be long before they are as common as MS

Lucky you.. I haven’t seen any out in the wild yet. I finally broke down and went to the Aventura Mall yesterday so I could see one in person. I know there are some here in town, I just haven’t run across one yet.

I've seen a number of 3's at the Decatur delivery center, some 3's at the Fremont factory, and a couple more at the EV chargers in the daily parking lot of the Atlanta airport. I've never actually seen one moving that wasn't in a video though.

My VIN was waiting for me on Saturday morning, so there's a good chance the first 3 that I see moving will be my own car.

I haven't seen one in Jupiter yet, but I still keep an eye out.... Only wild one I have seen is a Metallic Silver model in Delray 2 weeks ago... Didn't have a tag on it... Wish the Riviera store would get one... Hate to drive all the way to Aventura....

Reactions: SgtLou02
I haven't seen one in Jupiter yet, but I still keep an eye out.... Only wild one I have seen is a Metallic Silver model in Delray 2 weeks ago... Didn't have a tag on it... Wish the Riviera store would get one... Hate to drive all the way to Aventura....
Yes, the drive sucked. It took me two hours to get there and then another 15 minutes to find a parking spot at the mall. The traffic flowed pretty good until I got south of 595. Luckily, the lines in the Tesla store were short.

I'm kinda hoping they get a Model 3 in the new Gardens Mall Tesla store when it opens in a few months. Not that I would learn anything new at this point.

I had a Turo rental on one for next Sunday in West Palm Beach, but the guy was playing games (scamming them somehow?) and doesn't even have the car. Grrrr. Was excited to have a chance to actually drive one. Oh well, the listing looked fishy from day one, so I wasn't overly surprised. There is an actual one for rent in Jupiter, but at $300 for the day plus the cost of uber'ing there and back it seems frivolous.

I got my VIN, still waiting on the call though. If you haven’t seen one before I get mine I’ll hit you up to save you the drive .