Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3 Long Range, Which All Seasons?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys, Ill make this short and sweet.

Im running the stock MXM4 All season tires on my M3LR. I need to get new all seasons and I cant decide which ones. Im looking at the Cross Climate 2's and Pilot Sport All seasons.

The most important thing for me is longevity and rolling resistance. I want these tires to last and I don't want to lose crazy range. If this means sticking with the MXM4's and getting another set, ill do that.

Recommendations?

Hey guys, Ill make this short and sweet.

Im running the stock MXM4 All season tires on my M3LR. I need to get new all seasons and I cant decide which ones. Im looking at the Cross Climate 2's and Pilot Sport All seasons.

The most important thing for me is longevity and rolling resistance. I want these tires to last and I don't want to lose crazy range. If this means sticking with the MXM4's and getting another set, ill do that.

Recommendations?
The CC2 will drop your range by 10-15% compared to the MXM4. That being said, they should last 2x as long as the MXM4 based on the wear I've got on the set I'm running now... The CC2 is also vastly superior in the winter and wet.