Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3 Ludicrous - What do we know?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
✅ Front: 235/35 R20
✅ Rear: 275/30 R20
✅ 20" "warp" wheels on Pirelli Pzero
✅ 600bhp+, new rear motor
✅ < 3 secs to 60?

✅ Ventilated bucket seats
✅ Ludicrous insert above headrest
✅ Carbon trim dashboard
✅ Front bumper with splitter and side vents
✅ Rear bumper with diffuser
✅ New carbon rear spoiler
✅ Red brake calipers

Looks like it's launching in USA any day now ....

Reactions: SergeyP and WilburT
It would probably have to be closer to 650 to 700bhp to hit a sub 3 I think ? - 1900KG is a lot of weight to get moving for sure.

I would be happier with some better suspension or adaptable suspension so you can actually use some more of the power effectively. But the idea of some seats that are at least a bit more sporty than the slide around sofas we get now would be nice too.

Reactions: Avendit
It would probably have to be closer to 650 to 700bhp to hit a sub 3 I think ? - 1900KG is a lot of weight to get moving for sure.

I would be happier with some better suspension or adaptable suspension so you can actually use some more of the power effectively. But the idea of some seats that are at least a bit more sporty than the slide around sofas we get now would be nice too.
I'm really hoping there is a version with a tow option 😂 like the old P-. And the adaptive suspension, ideally the full kit from the Raven S, right?

Wishful thinking at this stage I think tho.

GKQN2_yX0AY-k3T.jpeg

No such luck but the ludicrous badge on the seat is a nice touch!

Suspension damping will be adjustable, allowing a “Ride & handling” choice between Standard and Sport settings.

Reactions: Temper Tantrum