TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

M3 tinting in Fort Worth

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by JC_FTW, Jun 15, 2018.

1. JC_FTW

JC_FTW Member

Screen Shot 2018-06-15 at 3.51.08 PM.png
    Just got my M3 back from tinting in Fort Worth. Cory and his guys did a great job. Still fresh so a bit of bubbles left to evaporate away

Did 3m Crystalline all around, 70 on windshield and 40 everywhere else. Technics tinting. This is not an advertisement just want to recommend a job well done.

He was able to get the rear done in one piece.

Also found a great electrician to put in a 240V 50A line into my garage if anyone needs a recommendation

2. Jdkraft88

Jdkraft88 New Member

I’m actually right around the corner from them. If you don’t mind me asking, what did it run you?