Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3 tinting in Fort Worth

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Screen Shot 2018-06-15 at 3.51.08 PM.png
Just got my M3 back from tinting in Fort Worth. Cory and his guys did a great job. Still fresh so a bit of bubbles left to evaporate away

Did 3m Crystalline all around, 70 on windshield and 40 everywhere else. Technics tinting. This is not an advertisement just want to recommend a job well done.

He was able to get the rear done in one piece.

Also found a great electrician to put in a 240V 50A line into my garage if anyone needs a recommendation

Brand new to Tesla and the forum. Wondering if you
View attachment 310085
Just got my M3 back from tinting in Fort Worth. Cory and his guys did a great job. Still fresh so a bit of bubbles left to evaporate away

Did 3m Crystalline all around, 70 on windshield and 40 everywhere else. Technics tinting. This is not an advertisement just want to recommend a job well done.

He was able to get the rear done in one piece.

Also found a great electrician to put in a 240V 50A line into my garage if anyone needs a recommendation

I'm brand new to Tesla and this forum. I actually got the same color M3 and wheels as you. White interior. I'm also thinking of 40% tint. Just seems to be the best compromise of privacy and night time vision for me.

I know this is an old thread, but if I may ask, how satisfied are you with the 40% tint and Technics in general? Are you by any chance able to add more car pics (from the side)? Thank you.