Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3P, Back Right Rattle when Moving

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I also have a muted rattle coming from the right rear on my ‘22 M3P. It started maybe 6-8 weeks ago but mine sounds like it’s coming from the strut area, maybe one of the suspension or sway bar links, maybe the strut itself?

Seems to happen with suspension movement, it’s most noticeable at low speeds since that’s when it’s easiest to hear.

Figured I’d wait until it gets a little worse before bringing it in so it’s really easy for them to t-shoot.

• Informative
Reactions: Teleezen
2022 M3LR and I have this too! Started about 2 weeks go, but mine is coming from the driver side door area. Sounds like it's coming from the B pillar area towards the rear passenger seat. It's driving me insane. Did some research and seems like a lot of people are having this issue.

I have a rattle from the right rear and it turns out the rear seat is loose. Got it fixed at the service centre, but noise came back after a couple weeks. Need to take back in. Annoying, but at least nothing serious.

Might not be what you’re experiencing. Maybe have someone sit in the rear seat while going over some bumps to see if the noise changes.