Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Drivers window rattling

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've had a annoying new rattle pop up now where over vibrations or when at low speeds and the door seems to flex a bit in the frame the drivers front window seems to rattle or squeak particularly from the top of the glass area. I've taken it to SC three times and shown videos of it doing it and either get " that's normal" or cannot reproduce... Anyone have issues like this before with the window and have solutions I could do myself?

I've had a annoying new rattle pop up now where over vibrations or when at low speeds and the door seems to flex a bit in the frame the drivers front window seems to rattle or squeak particularly from the top of the glass area. I've taken it to SC three times and shown videos of it doing it and either get " that's normal" or cannot reproduce... Anyone have issues like this before with the window and have solutions I could do myself?

Step 1: Record and post the video of your condition. Noises are notoriously difficult to describe verbally.
Step 2: Use Gummi Pflege to lubricate your door/window rubber weather stripping

HTH,
a