Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Made the Model 3 Purchase this Evening

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At this point I think that all the prices are going to stabilize for a long time. I doubt that the next tax step down will have any impact. At this time, everyone who wants one can get one and the next step down isn't that big.
Waiting to order at this point will only put you behind in the new queue that will be forming

what color @jeluthadamaja ?

congrats! you will love it.

I went with Black on Black... I really don’t love any of the other colors that much, so figured I would save a few $k and put that toward the FSD option.

My brain knows it’s a bad investment but my heart won out this time. My wife drives an older Model S, and it is such a phenomenal piece of engineering that I can’t imagine what a new 3 will bring.

Really excited, and I imagine I will be for quite some time with all the planned OTA software updates...

Reactions: Olds442
congrats again! smart move getting the best avail AP option, imo. black on black is a great look imo. pony up for the $50 hub kit so you can keep the aero covers for trips. the stock 18 rims look great imo.

r81n6Vc.jpg

congrats again! smart move getting the best avail AP option, imo. black on black is a great look imo. pony up for the $50 hub kit so you can keep the aero covers for trips. the stock 18 rims look great imo.

Beautiful car... Yeah I waivered a bit about whether on not to spring for the extra $5K for the FSD features. I know the criticism of NoA and summon in its current state, and feel that the current capabilities probably isn't worth $5K, but I also figure it will continue to get better and ensure that other 'FSD' improvements aren't excluded in my software updates. In the end, I figure that is one of the primary draws to having a new Tesla anyway, so better to spring for it now...

Like you, I also plan to get the hub kit and pull off the wheel covers. I don't like low profile tires anyway, so the 18" diameter was preferable to me anyways.

Reactions: Olds442