Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Magna Park, Lutterworth - Possible development - your feedback required!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Been sent this at work:
Future Plans - Magna Park Lutterworth

Essentially, there is a refuelling station being proposed at Magna Park, Lutterworth. I have just reviewed the site and noted that there's no mention of any EV charging. I think that's incredibly short sighted for a new fuel station so I just laid in to them very politely, highlighting that EVs are the future and having some high powered chargers there would likely help increase sales of convenience goods, not to mention being the fuel of the future!

So, what I'm asking is, for the wonderful world of the TMC to add their own feedback. Hopefully we can get some traction and have them include charging in the plans if there is enough demand.

I think the penny will eventually drop that EV charging and opportunity shopping go hand in hand, as a near perfect match. People stopping for fuel have to fill up, pay for the fuel, then consciously choose to move the car to the parking area whilst they go back in and get some shopping, having a coffee, or whatever.

Those charging EVs will be parked up for 20 minutes or more, so have all that time to use the shop and cafe, without having to think about shifting their car (usually).

Reactions: stonecoldrmw