TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Make offer S85

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by coldeath, Oct 25, 2019.

1. coldeath

coldeath Member

I have a Dec 2014 S85 for sale. Need to sell it for school unfortunately so I’m trying to see the best offer I can get.

Car has AP1 and lots of other options. 193k miles but compete HV battery replacement under 100 miles ago and all under original warranty. No wrecks or issues.

DM me for pictures or other info.

Thanks!

• Funny x 2
  2. mpninc

mpninc New Member

What is your current best offer?

3. cucubits

cucubits Active Member

More importantly, what color? :D

4. VangaR

VangaR Member

can you post more details such as SOC, free supercharger, accidents history, owners and other options along with photos?

5. fr100

fr100 Member

Lots of other options, you say?

• Like x 1
  6. coldeath

coldeath Member

Best offer right now is 37k.
    Color is White

Like I said in my listing I can send lots of pictures and all the info on the car to anyone who personally contacts me and is a serious buyer.

Thank you guys! :):cool:

7. cucubits

cucubits Active Member

Not posting pics for an ad, asking for private message contact only is a sure way for any potential buyer to just skip this. Waiting for more offers and choosing the highest one, well, there's ebay for that.

$37k for a RWD 2014 S with almost 200k miles sounds like an awesome deal. I'd be amazed if you get more.

• Like x 2
  8. JPUConn

JPUConn Active Member

You have an offer at $37k usd and you haven’t sold it yet?

• Funny x 1
  9. PWlakewood

PWlakewood Active Member

They should have jumped on that offer

10. coldeath

coldeath Member

You guys are hilarious lol

Just take it easy. There are a lot of places you can go share your opinions. If you are looking at the ad wanting to buy a car that’s great! The seller has the right to set the terms he wants. I have set them as such to avoid all the “experts” that have nothing better to do than express opinions and tell people how they should do things.

If you’re interested in the car, contact me. If not, I have to believe you have better things to do with your time than criticize the way someone advertises their property or tell them how to do it.

Thank you! :)

• Disagree x 2
    • Like x 1
  11. BestRadar

BestRadar Member

Yeah, No way I would pay that much so he should have jumped on it.

• Like x 1
  12. cucubits

cucubits Active Member

Most likely it wasn't real and now he's upset we called his bluff :p

• Like x 1
  13. PWlakewood

PWlakewood Active Member

@op

If it was me selling a car I would appreciate all input whether I agreed with it or not. Would you rather not sell because your price is too high and get nothing or sell it for less and get something? Something is better than nothing, imo. It is true that you can list your car for whatever you want but at some point you have to acknowledge that if it isn't selling then maybe theres something wrong.