Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Make offer S85

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a Dec 2014 S85 for sale. Need to sell it for school unfortunately so I’m trying to see the best offer I can get.

Car has AP1 and lots of other options. 193k miles but compete HV battery replacement under 100 miles ago and all under original warranty. No wrecks or issues.

DM me for pictures or other info.

Thanks!

Not posting pics for an ad, asking for private message contact only is a sure way for any potential buyer to just skip this. Waiting for more offers and choosing the highest one, well, there's ebay for that.

$37k for a RWD 2014 S with almost 200k miles sounds like an awesome deal. I'd be amazed if you get more.

You guys are hilarious lol

Just take it easy. There are a lot of places you can go share your opinions. If you are looking at the ad wanting to buy a car that’s great! The seller has the right to set the terms he wants. I have set them as such to avoid all the “experts” that have nothing better to do than express opinions and tell people how they should do things.

If you’re interested in the car, contact me. If not, I have to believe you have better things to do with your time than criticize the way someone advertises their property or tell them how to do it.

Thank you! :)

@op

If it was me selling a car I would appreciate all input whether I agreed with it or not. Would you rather not sell because your price is too high and get nothing or sell it for less and get something? Something is better than nothing, imo. It is true that you can list your car for whatever you want but at some point you have to acknowledge that if it isn't selling then maybe theres something wrong.