Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Many Model 3's parked at the International Centre (Pics)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was there Saturday afternoon. The guards were friendly and let me check the VINs Unfortunately my Red beauty is not there. My delivery is on June 3rd so there is still time to bring it in. There are lots of cars, I think over two hundred. According to guards that's about 10% what they are expecting. Wonder if I will see one on the road before I get mine.

As I posted in the Canadian Supercharger section, there have been some temporary Superchargers installed in prep for the deliveries
5E59F2E4-4C88-4EC1-9805-B60BC6852853.jpeg

What is the "Pilot Facility" in Michigan?
Has someone taken pictures of cars there?
It's just where all the cars are being kept in Michigan before they are being further transported across the border. It's the Pilot Transport company facility in Brighton, Michigan. My car has been there since May 21st waiting to be shipped here. Presumable after all these cars clear out this coming week for delivery.

Reactions: 03DSG
It's just where all the cars are being kept in Michigan before they are being further transported across the border. It's the Pilot Transport company facility in Brighton, Michigan. My car has been there since May 21st waiting to be shipped here. Presumable after all these cars clear out this coming week for delivery.

You have some super up-to-date info (is that from your ISA?). Since our deliver date is the same (June 5), I guess my car must be there too.
Very exciting.

You have some super up-to-date info (is that from your ISA?). Since our deliver date is the same (June 5), I guess my car must be there too.
Very exciting.

Someone here saying that they can track down the location of their Model 3 according to the VIN, may be that’s the case?

Yup exactly... That individual help me track my car from fremondlt to Brighton. The rest is deducing the fact that no 19 inch wheels are here and all these aero wheels are ready to delivery.

N
Not to mention you aren't allowed anywhere near them. They are sectioned off.
Not true. I drove right in there and looked around.

That pic was Friday night at dusk.

Today, the number of cars there had doubled since then.

Weirdly I think none of them have 'Model 3' badging on the back . Is that normal?

I saw one at the Sherway supercharger Virginia car. It was obvious from 100 metres away that it wasn't a model S.

Had the nice wheels. They're beautiful. Anyone know the specs? Would love a set to use as winters for my Model S.
Screenshot_20180527-212945_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20180527-213000_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
N

Not true. I drove right in there and looked around.

That pic was Friday night at dusk.

Today, the number of cars there had doubled since then.

Weirdly I think none of them have 'Model 3' badging on the back . Is that normal?

I saw one at the Sherway supercharger Virginia car. It was obvious from 100 metres away that it wasn't a model S.

Had the nice wheels. They're beautiful. Anyone know the specs? Would love a set to use as winters for my Model S.
View attachment 304322 View attachment 304323

The badging is on the license plate frame that won't be installed until delivery.

Reactions: mahagala
N

Looks amazing! It seems that Tesla was testing the performance rims around recently in Texas.
I honestly don’t love any of the rims by Tesla so we were thinking of getting the FastCo wheels, like those on You You’s car before they were split in half during his crash