Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So annoying. I am moving from overseas and need a car in august or September. I ordered march 12. MYLR7 in MSM with 19” and no tow or FSD. Been stuck in September delivery since but it changed today to December - March. This is unacceptable to me.

I don’t need the 7 seater, it was just a nice to have as I have a toddler and would transport my parents and wife at the same time sometimes. Should I upgrade to performance given it’s only $3k more at this point? Seems delivery is possible in aug to sept based on current estimates.

My worry with the performance is ride quality and lower range. I’ll be driving 400km return in Canadian winter on occasion and am worried about the range drop.
Make sense but MYP they maybe not have 7 seater configuration.

Umm guys. I'm shook lol. My Delivery dates went from May 2022 (after adding FSD) to Sep to Jan 2023, to Dec to Mar 2023 yesterday, and today I suddenly got an email asking for final payment before delivery. Checked my delivery date and it's June 22 - June 26. This came out of no where and completely unexpected. My OD is March 12, 2022. No VIN yet.

Here's my spec out - MY7S, MSM, White Interior, 20" Induction Wheels, No Tow, FSD

Anyone else go through this? Also should i believe Tesla lol? That 1 week EDD seems promising.

Umm guys. I'm shook lol. My Delivery dates went from May 2022 (after adding FSD) to Sep to Jan 2023, to Dec to Mar 2023 yesterday, and today I suddenly got an email asking for final payment before delivery. Checked my delivery date and it's June 22 - June 26. This came out of no where and completely unexpected. My OD is March 12, 2022. No VIN yet.

Here's my spec out - MY7S, MSM, White Interior, 20" Induction Wheels, No Tow, FSD

Anyone else go through this? Also should i believe Tesla lol? That 1 week EDD seems promising.
Call them before you pay. Some crazy date jumps

Reactions: ItsToasty

Yeah this is a crazy rollercoaster. Hope you get it soon!

Reactions: ItsToasty
Been out of the country but just wanted to provide an update. Received my vin, finally late Monday evening (6/6). F460. New EDD is 6/19-6/23. Still pretty far out,sadly

Did take care of financing and finalized today with DCU at 2.99 for 65 months. Got quoted $136 for insurance through State Farm

Excited that I’m finally seeing light at the end of the tunnel and hope i can schedule pick up soon.

If my M3 SR+ is not on the ship that came into Sydney earlier this week, anyone know when the next ship from Shanghi will come in?
I had a EDD of July-August and about 2 weeks ago it changed to August-November. But on the other hand my dealer said it should be June-July.
I'm not one that is great with patience, I have tried to find the VIN using the VedaPrime method. But have no VIN apparently.

If my M3 SR+ is not on the ship that came into Sydney earlier this week, anyone know when the next ship from Shanghi will come in?
I had a EDD of July-August and about 2 weeks ago it changed to August-November. But on the other hand my dealer said it should be June-July.
I'm not one that is great with patience, I have tried to find the VIN using the VedaPrime method. But have no VIN apparently.
Not seen much on here out of Australia. As for the VIN, all I’ve read and seen makes me think it won’t show up in the source code until a day or 2 before it’s given to you, at the earliest.

OD 3/12: No VIN, No hidden VIN.. Received a voice mail yesterday from the sales person (I think) who has been MIA since March 12th, asking me if I needed any help with a trade-in or financing, etc (for delivery prep) and of course I am unable to reach him back. I hope I love this car...because I am not sure if I am gong to settle for this lack of service on my next vehicle. I've purchased a lot of cars in my lifetime...this is something else.

Reactions: Brav