Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok, I was able to get someone from Tesla on the phone and they asked me to go ahead and make the change online. She asked me to confirm if the price reflected on the review page is the old price, that is what is honored. I was able to change the config and got the old price (1k lower). Thanks for all the help guys. Now my EDD shows May. Final Price White/White, No FSD - 66440 (incl dest and order fee). She also asked me to fill in my registration details, said deliveries are faster when we do (not sure how true).

Any one have experience with Tesla trading in their old car? (benefit of off-setting tax here in GA). Also the finance part. Better to go outside or Tesla is ok?
I bought a M3 in 2019 and traded in my 2017 Lexus IS 200tt. They gave me the exact price that CarMax quoted me. I opted to drop off Lexus and pick up M3 at their warehouse vice having M3 delivered based on the way my credit union issues their checks and I'm waived from paying California's VLF due to being military. It was super easy and simple to trade in. And made a couple thousand bucks on the trade-in, too.

Ordered 03/11
MYLR, Grey, 19", No FSD
Est Dec 2022

I ordered too late and got stuck with the first $2K price increase but thankful I made it in before the even larger $4K increase a few days later. Before the price increase I had planned to go for Blue to get the car a little bit sooner (Sept) but after the $2K bump I just went with my preferred Grey color to save the $1300 and wait a few more months.

I now sort of regret maybe just ordering the Performance as it hadn't increased during the first bump and actually wasn't all that more than the LR with upgraded color. Oh well. Will be patient till December. Thankfully we get maybe 1 or 2 weeks of snow at most here so won't be a big deal getting it in December.

Originally I ordered a MYLR December 15, 2021. I changed my mind a few times and changed my order from LR to P on the Tesla website. 2 weeks ago I had an estimated delivery of May-June for the LR but officially made up my mind and changed it to a P. Last Friday I was assigned a VIN and panicked so I went to my local service center and they put my order on hold but said it could only be on hold until March 15. I spent the weekend getting my mind in order and now I’m ready to accept delivery. When the hold lifted 2 days ago I now have an estimated delivery for a MYP September to November… smh. Hopefully that’ll change to sooner

Ordered 03/11
MYLR, Grey, 19", No FSD
Est Dec 2022

I ordered too late and got stuck with the first $2K price increase but thankful I made it in before the even larger $4K increase a few days later. Before the price increase I had planned to go for Blue to get the car a little bit sooner (Sept) but after the $2K bump I just went with my preferred Grey color to save the $1300 and wait a few more months.

I now sort of regret maybe just ordering the Performance as it hadn't increased during the first bump and actually wasn't all that more than the LR with upgraded color. Oh well. Will be patient till December. Thankfully we get maybe 1 or 2 weeks of snow at most here so won't be a big deal getting it in December.
You should be able to change to the MYP, and if what a few have said, at the price it was when you ordered the MYLR. Check with your local SC or use Tesla Chat to inquire. You should see new price before you confirm change.

Ordered March 13
Model Y Red with Gemini Wheels
FSD and Tow hitch included
EDD: May 2022 (it doesn't show a exact date range)
Dallas, TX

I cancelled my Mach-E order and ordered a Model Y as they are taking forever to deliver their orders. Hoping this order will get delivered by May. Fingers crossed :)